Felix Prangenberg’s signature “Pathfinder” Frame
now boasting a shorter 12.75” chainstay and some fresh new graphics, the pathfinder frame utilizes ground breaking offset thickness chain stay and bottom bracket shell, to strengthen the frame in areas susceptible to grind damage.
includes lifetime guarantee.
Tubing - butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket - 74mm mid size, offset cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube - 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
Dropouts - laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
Brakes - brakeless frame
- New longer 21.25" top tube option
- 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- Extruded offset thickness dent resistant chain stays and bottom bracket shell
- Steeper 76° head tube and taller 9.35" stand over
- Extra thick double butted top tube
- Larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tyre
- WTP top tube and down tube gusset
- 6mm seat clamp bolt
- Includes lifetime guarantee
a - top tube length: 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
b - chain stay length: 12.7" - 13.25" - optimized for 12.75/13" w/25-9
c - head tube angle: 76°
d - seat tube angle: 71°
e - bb height: 11.7"
f - standover height: 9.35"
weight - 2.36kg (5.20lbs) – (21"tt)