Here at The Loading Bay, we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you decide that the product you purchased is no longer required, or you simply wish to return it, you can do so. We accept returns for exchange or a refund within 30 days of the original purchase date - providing the product is unused, in its original packaging and accompanied by a valid receipt or order number.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us in its original condition so please use our buyer's guides and ask any questions you may have prior to purchasing to ensure you have the correct size etc.
*Our returns policy excludes custom-built BMX bikes, Custom wheels or free gift items
HOW TO RETURN SOMETHING TO US:
- Return the item via the post or a courier of your choice. If you would like us to arrange a courier collection of a bulky item, such as a bike, please Contact Us and we will provide a quote for you.
- Please obtain proof of postage or tracking number as we are not liable for loss or damage to goods returned. It is essential that you package the product well so that it arrives in an ‘As New’ condition, or else we reserve the right to reject your return or charge a few for the reduction in value.
- If you have assembled, fitted, tried or ridden the bike or part, it can no longer be returned. If you damage the product during installation, such as threading a bolt, we cannot accept a return. Please see our Installation videos or get a professional mechanic to install if you are in doubt.
- If a refund is required, we will only refund the value of the goods, and not the cost we billed you for fast shipping. If returning an entire order, Free gifts (other than sticker sheets) should also be returned or we will deduct the cost from your refund.
- Custom-built wheels, custom bikes or boards and free gifts cannot be returned unless faulty.
- We will process your return as soon as possible – normally within 5 working days. Refunds are made to your original payment method the same day but it can take up to five days to reach your account - this is dependent on your bank.
IMPORTANT: Items returned for exchange or refund MUST be returned unused in new saleable condition with all manufacturers' packaging returned. Please package your returns carefully as we will not accept returns that show signs of use or that are damaged. Returned products that cannot be re-sold by us as NEW will be subject to a fee to cover loss in value, or could be rejected altogether and returned to you at your expense.
RETURNING FAULTY ITEMS
If you believe your item to be faulty please contact us prior to returning your item. If your product is faulty, we will refund the cost of returning the item to us (up to a maximum of £5 for smaller items and £10.00 for larger items). If your item is a bulky item (for example a complete bike) please contact us first and we can arrange a collection for you. Full terms and conditions are available on our website.
All items sold by The Loading Bay are covered by the relevant manufacturer’s warranties. These vary from brand to brand and product to product and are dealt with on a case by case basis. To make a warranty enquiry please Contact Us.
OUR RETURN ADDRESS IS:
The Loading Bay Skatepark